Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Help required for correct setup!!

LDP

Reaction score
Hi there here is my dilemma!!

My transmitter is a spectrum DX7

My receiver is a spectrum an AR6200

My racer is the Eachine Racer 250

The problem I need assistance with is setting them up and getting them to talk to each other and work correctly.

Problem one, (what came first the chicken or the egg)
Do I need to program racer first or program the receiver and transmitter first?

If I need to program the racer first do I only need to connect USB Cable and use libre pilot or do I need to power up with the Main battery and use the USB cable. As presently I cannot get it talk or connect with libre pilot.

Is this due to the fact I am doing incorrectly all that I have missed something out!!

Do I have to set up the TX and RX first before I am able to programme the racer and if so does anyone know how do I might go about this as it is not the most straightforward process as far as I can make out regarding correct settings and so on!!

Please if anyone can help I will be eternally grateful as I have been racking my brains trying to find a solution to no avail and I what to get this puppy in the air!!!!

You will need to do a few things, assuming they haven't been done.

1. Bind your receiver to your transmitter. See YouTube for spektrum specific videos.

2. Connect to LibrePilot (or cleanflight, betaflight, etc). Begin with a CC3D drivers video on YouTube.

3. Configure LibrePilot (or cleanflight, etc) for a spektrum serial receiver.

4. Calibrate the radio to the desired range and midpoint for each channel (throttle, pitch, etc).

Last edited:
Reactions: kris660
Thanks very much for getting back to me so quickly.
I'm here in the UK so is nighttime 22:36 so will have a go at this tomorrow and let you know how I get on!!

Cheers for that.

Reactions: theGreenOrange
hi again i keep getting the timed out notice what am i missing?

Screen Shot 2017-05-02 at 08.03.10.png

You will need to do a few things, assuming they haven't been done.

1. Bind your receiver to your transmitter. See YouTube for spektrum specific videos.

2. Connect to LibrePilot (or cleanflight, betaflight, etc). Begin with a CC3D drivers video on YouTube.

3. Configure LibrePilot (or cleanflight, etc) for a spektrum serial receiver.

4. Calibrate the radio to the desired range and midpoint for each channel (throttle, pitch, etc).

hi again i keep getting the timed out notice what am i missing?

screen-shot-2017-05-02-at-08-03-10-png.698

either your usb cable is bad or you dont have the right driver, try downloading the impulse rc driver fixing tool

either your usb cable is bad or you dont have the right driver, try downloading the impulse rc driver fixing tool
Make sure you are not using a charge only usb cable. You need one that can transmit data. Test by connecting your phone to your PC. If that works then it should work on your quad.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax