Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

HELP!! Bumblebee DJI HD system issues

seafpv

Reaction score
I've got the new iFlight bumblebee HD system. Everything is on the same firmware, everything is bound together, sbaud_baudfast = on, but despite my tireless efforts, I can't get the transmitter and air unit to communicate. Both show green LEDs so I know they are linked, but I'm unable to arm (or do anything) and beta flight shows no activity from the transmitter. I know the transmitter is not faulty because I paired it with my other HD quad and flew no problem. I'm about to pull my hair out. I've linked a google doc with screenshots and CLI dump.

I'm about to pull my hair out.

Sea,

I feel for you, Man. Been there, done that more times than I want to count! I wish I could help but I know nothing about the new DJI HD FPV stuff. I just chimed in to give you a little moral support. Hopefully someone with a little DJI experience will give you a hand soon. Hang in there. You may want to connect to BF, turn everything on and run the "status" command in the cli window. Any error messages showed show up in there. I wish I had more for you.

Jerry

So I''m guessing you used DJI Assistant 2 to setup your air unit/goggles and its registered etc. Not sure what RX you've used (XM+, R-XSR etc) but I'm thinking that regardless of what else is going on, you should be able to see your quad in BF once your TX and RX is bound. I've attached this clumsy video as I only have a couple of minutes to poke around the interweb.

Hey brother not sure what reciever you are using but I have a bumblebee too and went through the same thing. Not sure if you have xm+ or not but After I had the same thing going i just had to hod the button for 4 more seconds. This video got me back going
. Not sure if this helps or not but it might be worth a try if you use xm plus.

Reactions: Jtrjr

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
happypapaya