Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

*Help* Babyhawk configuration in Betaflight

Kspearson1

Reaction score
I just got the baby hawk pro 4. I was able to bind it with my FrSky Xlite in D8 But when I remove power and plug it into beta flight still bound, beta flight doesn’t recognize the quad as being connected

Is there some setting I am missing ?image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 6
What makes you think it's not bound? If you follow the bind procedure correctly then there's an easy test. Turn your radio off and plug the quad in to the battery. Observer the the led on the RX board,( I think it's red). When you turn the transmitter on the RX should change color, if it doesn't, it's not bound.

You also need the correct UART turned on in the ports tab, or the inputs wont come through

Turns out it was actually bound. The transmitter receives power only from the Battery so when I hooked it up to the USB without battery it didn’t transmit anything making me think it wasn’t bound. But once I plug the battery in and then plugged into the USB all was good.

Side note; I started FPV with a Mobula 7 about 3 months back. Fired the Babyhawk in the back yard and dear Lord this thing has some gusto! Can’t wait to get it out in the open and learn.

Thanks a ton for the reply RTKDarling!

I'm really surprised that it bound in D8, I would think it was a D16 receiver?
The one I bought came with a D8 frsky receiver and like @Kspearson1, realized you needed to plug the battery in whilst in Betaflight to fire up the receiver tab. Same deal with my BETAFPV HX115 HD. If you want pace in a 3” quad, go the HX115, on 3S it’s quick, on 4S it’s ballistic.

Reactions: HighTechPauper

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
colorsone