Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Hello to all

RichardCee

Reaction score
Hey all just like to introduce my self as a new start in drones got a few questions needing answered so hope some one can help lol

so what's your connendrum bro. like mentioned were kinda slow but were here. welcome!
There's alot of great advice available here. Its an addiction and were pushers

Well I see everyone is very chatty and welcoming in here that's nice to no pml
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Reactions: Futuramille
so what's your connendrum bro. like mentioned were kinda slow but were here. welcome!
There's alot of great advice available here. Its an addiction and were pushers

Well my conundrum is that when I arm my f110s if I was just to release the throttle leaver it would return to its central position but also it starts throttling the drone. I thought it would return to central then as I added throttle then the rotors would start turning so is this normal and my transmitter is a (radiolink t8fb)

I have a different radio but throttle (left stick) doesn't have a vertical center. I have a double arming system (two switches) but once armed the blades are spinning even at the lowest throttle setting. They don't stop spinning unless I disarm with the switch. hopefully someone with your system will chime in here.
hmm

check out at 2:40 how he is to hold the stick down when starting. then he releases it (it goes to center which is really odd) and it hold altitude after that.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larcas