Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Hello from Rhode Island!

kenjancef

Reaction score
I posted this in TJ's thread, but figured I do it solo...

I am a quad addict now I think... Got my first quad, a Phantom 2 Non-Vision last July, and was instantly hooked. Then in November, I started on a 500mm quad build, which is just about complete. Now I am in the process of building a Robocat 270, hopefully will race it, but going to get used to it first before that... here is a pic in its current state... still waiting on a PDB to be delivered, and going to switch out the Naze32 with a SP Racing clone...

IMG_0547.JPG

Reactions: Brandon
I posted this in TJ's thread, but figured I do it solo...

I am a quad addict now I think... Got my first quad, a Phantom 2 Non-Vision last July, and was instantly hooked. Then in November, I started on a 500mm quad build, which is just about complete. Now I am in the process of building a Robocat 270, hopefully will race it, but going to get used to it first before that... here is a pic in its current state... still waiting on a PDB to be delivered, and going to switch out the Naze32 with a SP Racing clone...

View attachment 7
That's a really clean build! Looks good!

That's a really clean build! Looks good!

It's only a dry-fit, just to see how things will look, but I will try to make it as clean of a build as possible, hopefully when it's done it will somewhat resemble that picture... lol...

And one thing I thought of... I think these small quads look cleaner because of the open space in the middle, where the battery goes... makes us cram things in at other places...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fducloux