Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Hello from MavicPilots

Do you have anything softening vibrations to the fc?
sounds like vibes getting to the fc

Do you have anything softening vibrations to the fc?
sounds like vibes getting to the fc
My friends and I got together today and we tinkered with everything. It turns out it the low throttle threshold was too low by 30 points and resulted in accumulating feedback. It’s been fixed now.

Reactions: VirtueViolater
Well welcome to the forum Thunder .face-yellow-loop-59.emoji.png

Question, I haven't tested this out in the fields yet, but I have my failsafe set to land with a throttle value of 1100. I also have it set to turn on the beeper, anti-gravity mode, and horizon mode, and to remain powered on at that throttle for 10 seconds, before disarming. My arm minimum ESC value is set to 1040. So why are some of the motors as the drone revs on my carpet, prop-less, dropping to below 1040 resulting in motor oscillations?

Most people set it to drop, you are basically setting up a fly-away...imo
My first build naturally isn't the best. It flies, and it flies fast, but the battery is strapped to the bottom. Ideally I would like it to not drops as hard. I set the throttle to a value that will still have it descend, just not freefall, and the horizon mode should level out drone on disconnect, so it won't continue it's path except for what's left in the inertia. Like I said not tested.

Been a while since using betaflight so...not even sure thats the problem. If you have a sure disarm, put on props and try it out, may be ok

Well, it's already out of service. :/ One of the quick release prop adapters blew apart during a propless motorless rev. Contacted DJI.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput