Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Hello from Fredericksburg, VA!

TIME MACHINE

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I have been in the RC hobby since around 1987, always cars and trucks. Needless to say, I have caught the drone fever!

I haven't purchased a beginner quad yet, but I'm hoping to do so in the next few days. I look forward to chatting with you all and I hope to learn and share as often as possible.

It took me three years, but I finally took the plunge. I just picked up a DJI FPV combo.

I went back looking for my introduction post and couldn’t believe it has been three years! Boy, talk about me being a procrastinator 😂

Reactions: okw
Hi guys this is Karl from Carlisle finally jumped into FPV CANNOT get the gimble to work at all, it's got power but it's not talking to the RC any help guys and girls please..... aaaggghhhh

Hello everyone! I have been in the RC hobby since around 1987, always cars and trucks. Needless to say, I have caught the drone fever!

I haven't purchased a beginner quad yet, but I'm hoping to do so in the next few days. I look forward to chatting with you all and I hope to learn and share as often as possible.
Hello!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput