Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Hello from Fonthill Ontario, Canada

ELC Drones

Reaction score
Hello folks,
Just hought I'd say hello. I'm a teacher here in Canada who has taken over an FPV drone cub that we have here at our school. The teacher that was running it passed away suddenly last year and we want to continue it. We have a whole pile of gear in various states of assembly and very litle knowledge. Therefore, we will have a bunch of questions. From other hobbies I'm involved in, I've always found discussion forums like this one to be a great help and resource. I'll start posting questions soon once we get our gear inventoried and hopefully we can get to know each other and get our drones flying again!

Cheers,
Mike

Welcome to the forum, we're always glad to help! Too bad you weren't a little closer, I could come and have a look at your gear. Unfortunately, I'm a little west of you, down here in London ON

Welcome to you and your club!
we'll need a run down of that "gear pile".
could you share some pictures and we'll get started!
Thanks for the reply and the offers of help guys...I'll get some pics and questions ready for early next week and start firing away. I'll start another thread of course. We have 4 "full size" racing quads and two tiny ones called "woops" we're going to start with the woops first and then move on to the bigger quads.

Inventory will be coming soon
Thanks again

Welcome aboard!!! There is an amazing bunch of people here on this forum. One of my favourites ones now!! You will get tons of help here!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adax