Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

hello from CLRacingF4s

CLRacingF4s

Reaction score
Hi guys, I am from India, I haven't really got into FPV drone racing, but I have this really cheap FPV quad that is quite good for my first time. Soon I hope to upgrade to a better quad, and planning to use XILO phreak 5", TMotor F40/F60's, CLRacing F4s (my favourite FC hence my user name xD ), RunCam micro eagle with Eachine VTx and Tattu Batteries.

I hope to become a professional drone racer for the love I have for the hobby, doing all sorts of tricks and being race ready. I have lots of doubts as I am just entering this field. Great to know all of you!

Hi guys, I am from India, I haven't really got into FPV drone racing, but I have this really cheap FPV quad that is quite good for my first time. Soon I hope to upgrade to a better quad, and planning to use XILO phreak 5", TMotor F40/F60's, CLRacing F4s (my favourite FC hence my user name xD ), RunCam micro eagle with Eachine VTx and Tattu Batteries.

I hope to become a professional drone racer for the love I have for the hobby, doing all sorts of tricks and being race ready. I have lots of doubts as I am just entering this field. Great to know all of you!
Welcome! Don't doubt yourself too much, we all started from somewhere and most started the same way. That's a pretty solid list of components. I personally run the Joshua bardwell board which is a fancy vision of the clracingf4 ??.

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . (y)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Young_Kinslee23232