Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Hello from AZ - Help Choosing First FPV Racing Drone!

I'm thinking a quad from Grayson is your best bet, their customer service is really good from what i hear. You may want to shop around Grayson a bit, see what they have

I'm thinking a quad from Grayson is your best bet, their customer service is really good from what i hear. You may want to shop around Grayson a bit, see what they have

Only downside is it looks like if you don't buy one of their pakcages (with transmitter,etc) you can't get their special Gold tune and stuff (whatever that is). That ARRIS looks pretty dang cool though.

The Arris does look good, I can tell you the motors are top notch, great low-end grunt, great for high bite props like 5045's or 5051's

The Arris does look good, I can tell you the motors are top notch, great low-end grunt, great for high bite props

So basically if I buy one of these I need:
- Drone itself
- Spektrum DSMX Quad Race Receiver
- 4S 1300 mAh battery

Anything else?

Reactions: VirtueViolater
Thats a 1300 mah lipo, at least the same size. lighter is better when it comes to crashes. Some use 1800 mah lipos altho in my experience, doesn't make much difference on flight time

Reactions: HighTechPauper
No, but its always good to keep a check on motor or ecs excessive heat. If they are overheating, it can be tuned out

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbystrek