Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Hello everyone...

pixelPilot

Reaction score
Hi all, I am very new to the rc hobby. I have always wanted to fly after having seem a guy run a heli when i was a young man. Never got around to it though. I only recently discovered what a racing drone is so i have committed to getting myself a quad. I had a simtransmitter i bought some time ago with the view to learn to fly...

I used the free rider app for the first time today and it was an amazing experience. I cant believe how dynamic and manuverable the quads are. Naturely i crashed alot so all is on track there.

I took the plunge yesterday and ordered a Horus, hopefully i dont regret spending the extra money on it over a taranis...
I have my eye on arf alien from Droneproz. I live in Western Australia. Cheers

Welcome to the from pixilPilot :)

Yeah, i couldn't help myself...i have to say i am so happy to have just discovered these drones. I saw Mr steel clip and thought wow, this is what i want to do. Up untill then i had never seen a racing drone and thought drones were for photography. These quads are simply amazing to me. They remind me of the game wipeout i used to play many years ago, only much much better. I cant wait to get my gear sorted and crash for the first time...:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax