Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

having taranis difficulties

aerolux

Reaction score
i know it's technically possible to use a futaba tx with FPV builds, but realistically I've come to the reluctant conclusion that I should probably just try and get used to my taranis...

here's my problem - i've put together a skitzo frame over the course of the last few days. i used an F4 advanced FC, DJI snail ESC/motor system, lumenier 16:9 cam, irc vtx, and for the rx i decided on an x4r-sb.

Binding wasn't a problem, but now i've hit a bit of a wall... i'm used to the futaba interface and dealing with larger drones almost always running naza or naza lite. i've watched a bunch of youtube videos, cruised various forums, and googled in hopes of finding a manual or at least some written directions on the procedure for setting up the taranis to work with my skitzo. i'm used to being able to just mess with things until they finally work, but i can't seem to figure out how i should proceed with the taranis. i'm getting really annoyed; i really really want to see this guy take to the air and delayed gratification is definitely not my thing.

thanks!

Welcome, Aerolux!

What Taranis radio are you using and what is the problem you're having? Doesn't the DJI snail system have its own, proprietary software/firmware interface?

Jerry

Kinda hard to tell you what to do when you didn't say what the problem is.
Ok it's bound? So what's the issue? Did you set up everything in beta flight? Switches, end points so on? Did you set up you switches in your taranis?

Reactions: Jtrjr

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
colorsone