Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Had an AMAZING time!

Stunning and so smooth. If I get to this stage then I'll be a happy man. I was actually getting range anxioty watching waiting for a failsafe lol remind me of your tx / vTX setup again? I'm guessing your running crossfire here and an 800mw vTX

Gees that’s good, quality and great control. You’re running a great game.
Thank you Tevek! I won't lie... i had the squirts going out to that island!!! It's known as Bird Sh&t Island and there is nothing out there other than birds. Luckily they were not there on that day!.

Stunning and so smooth. If I get to this stage then I'll be a happy man. I was actually getting range anxioty watching waiting for a failsafe lol remind me of your tx / vTX setup again? I'm guessing your running crossfire here and an 800mw vTX
Hey coyote_dc5! Thanks very much. All I did was fly.. the scenery did the rest. Loved that trip! It's an 8 hour drive so I don; get up there much. Correct TX is Crossfire Nano and the VTX is Unify pro @800mw. I'm using the Immersion Rapidfire RX.

Hey coyote_dc5! Thanks very much. All I did was fly.. the scenery did the rest. Loved that trip! It's an 8 hour drive so I don; get up there much. Correct TX is Crossfire Nano and the VTX is Unify pro @800mw. I'm using the Immersion Rapidfire RX.

Awesome video and great choice of music! Where is that place?

Cool!!! What drone did you shoot this video with?
Thanks you!!
The quad I used was : Impulse Reverb, Brother Hobby 2306-2450 motors, Kiss 32 A ESC, Kiss FC V2 F7 FC, TBS Tramp Unify Pro VTX, AXII Antenna, RX - FrSky X4R HQ Ethix props.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax