Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

GTA toronto Canada

Alain

Reaction score
Just started into the hobbie and FPV a couple weeks ago. Crashed just about every day. I'm finally able to fly with the appearance of control.

I'm hoping to find others in the area that would like to meet and fly/race.

I'm flying a 6" Chameleon and a Baby Hawk R. PM me if you are in the area and know of a group.

I should mention I am in the west end.

Welcome to DRP Alain .
I'm sure some will be able to point you in the right direction . The bunch here get along better than in any of our other forum's so your in good hands .0ROJYyg.png

Reactions: HighTechPauper
Lucky, I would love to fly in such a beautiful place like Canada. All I get is desert and rock lol. If you ever come to hockey game in Vegas (why most Canadians come out), I'd love to join a flight session.

Lucky, I would love to fly in such a beautiful place like Canada. All I get is desert and rock lol. If you ever come to hockey game in Vegas (why most Canadians come out), I'd love to join a flight session.
for sure still have to do my first build and learn fly first lol..... I just made my temp charge station until i know for sure i am gonna do this and invest into a more expensive charger. My frame just came today still waiting on the rest of the components and the radio. So getting excited to start the build. Its so hard not to already start assembling the frame but i want to make a full build video start to finish to document my progression and later document changes i make to the build if it survives my initial flying learning curve.... facepalm fingers crossed.

I'm sure you'll do great, sounds like you're taking it serious like everyone new should, obviously simulators are a great help (Even freerider on your phone would be a good idea) just have fun and we're all here to help if needed . Good idea to build your first also so when you DO break something it won't be the end of the world cause you'll know how to fix it.

I'm sure you'll do great, sounds like you're taking it serious like everyone new should, obviously simulators are a great help (Even freerider on your phone would be a good idea) just have fun and we're all here to help if needed . Good idea to build your first also so when you DO break something it won't be the end of the world cause you'll know how to fix it.
Yeah i agree and thank you for the support i will take all the encouragement i can get lol. I will probably start asking more questions once my taranis radio comes in I am a little worried on getting that setup more than anything. Building the quad does not worry me as much as that radio does.

Lol I feel ya, the radio should be relatively straight forward. Good choice btw, taranis is extremely user friendly, simple Bind and fly. turn on quad, select bind on the screen and start ripping! Hell I need to get one myself I have a radiolink at9s nearly impossible to connect to anything else even though it has spectrum

Naw, we don't come for the hockey, we've got lots of that here. We come for the free buffets. (And Celine Dion shows)

Yeah i agree and thank you for the support i will take all the encouragement i can get lol. I will probably start asking more questions once my taranis radio comes in I am a little worried on getting that setup more than anything. Building the quad does not worry me as much as that radio does.
I just got an X9D Plus a week ago. You can make it as easy or as complicated as you want but basic setup is fairly straightforward................once you get past the firmware upgrade

he surprising thing is that for a first year expansion team, they're doing awesome!

Just started into the hobbie and FPV a couple weeks ago. Crashed just about every day. I'm finally able to fly with the appearance of control.

I'm hoping to find others in the area that would like to meet and fly/race.

I'm flying a 6" Chameleon and a Baby Hawk R. PM me if you are in the area and know of a group.

I should mention I am in the west end.

Im in the west end as well and new to the community. Id like to get my foot in the door as well and meet some new people in the community and close to me as well.

I see lots of people saying they are in the area but no further discussion, I'm VERY new to this but everything is setup and im currently in my crashing phase. Looking for someone else to learn with.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax