Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Greetings from Grand Rapids

robbzpc

Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Robb and I'm just learning about the whole FPV and drone racing hobby and culture; basically through races seen on TV at our favorite local watering hole, the races at Van Andel arena and an indoor drone racing facility called Drone Time Racing (largely spawned from that interest).

I'm still learning how to navigate (read:p playing with) the Inductrix and StarWars battle drones.

I'll probably have a lot of questions and perhaps a posting in the classifieds.

Thanks,
Robb
DroneTimeRacing.com

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum Robb, a bunch of great people here. Checked out your website and it looks like your arena is going to be great!
Wishing you much success!

Randy

Reactions: robbzpc
Thanks, It's a few friends helping bring another buddy's idea to life. After some encouragement from the local clubs and a few pros, it looks like a go. We're open and hope to gain some traction, but some of us still need to get better skilled and I hope forums like this will help.

Reactions: HighTechPauper
For me, my knowledge goes up being on the forum, skill only goes up for me as I burn more packs. I try to fly 20+ packs every day, but winter is starting, and reasonable weather days are few and far between until spring.

Hey Robb, as I read through the site a little better, I see a number of curiosities and at least 1 typo.

For instance I would fix the word Drown (Drone) at the bottom of rates and rentals.

Bring Your Own Drown 6 Flights

I am also not sure of the description of Pitch and Roll for instance. Pitch is forward or backward and roll is left or right.

Just mho

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanykcz