Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

GPS racing

rick cox

Reaction score
Ok guys, I don't get much time to reach out to the very people I'm trying to serve, but here we go. Lol. My name is Rick Cox and I am the CEO of Quadbots. We are in the process of designing flightboards and the software for them to fit each style of racing and each class. We are currently looking at a program that will stream HD video while you sit and watch you machine fly a mapped out course via gps. Yes, this will be an entirely different style of racing. Geared towards seeing who can build that best in its class. I wanted to reach out to see what you guys though about this type of class? The racer would have control of a 360 hd camera that would ride atop their racer. Give me your feedback and if any of you guys are interested in being a part of our company email me direct at [email protected]. Thanks guys. Rick C.

Reactions: clackey
Quadbots as in the crawling robots?

Sounds interesting, do you have any links to your current products?

We currently do not have our product listed on the Web for two reasons. One, it's not complete, two we are waiting on patents to clear on our product. Once we have those in place we will bring our Web page online.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput