Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Got my baby back, But?

Wayno52

Reaction score
Ok so after crashing into seaweed about 7 weeks ago,finally today I picked her up from the vet.
So on arrival we plugged in pack and nothing on rx.
After changing a couple of things it all seemed good. So Grant said in the end he had to replace all 4 esc’s, 1 motor and fc. Though he fried another one earlier.
Now I have a few issues and would like to try and solve them rather than sending her back.
So
1 issue was known about which is osd not working properly. It is through vtx and mwosd. All shows up but as zero?
Next new fc but buzzer not working?
Next is not arming every time. I usually have to fiddle with switches and dials for a while and have never had that before. ( same tx and rx as before) nothing changed?
Finally in acro, when I power down after powering up to roll or flip. She goes nose down and all over the place quickly. I am thinking that air mode is off and will hook up to pc tomorrow to check. Thoughts?
Wayne

I think maybe you need to go in and set up your osd in betaflight and while there see if your airmode is set up. Pretty much all you posted above is probably fixable in betaflight. dont be scared to make changes, just do 1 at a time, test and rechange it or try the next thing
Glad you got your bird back, you'll get it back where you want it

Reactions: Wayno52
Not sure, I thought it still went through a uart so you can set it up in betaflight. I'm really rusty on betaflight

Ok so in bf, air mode was not on. As for arming, I need to turn on my tx before plugging in a pack. New fc , it never used to matter which was first.
So down to 2 of four problems. No buzzer on fc and vtx osd not right.
But just flew 4 packs and man it’s great to be back.
No buzzer or osd just guess work, 3s came back in at 11.1v, 4s came in at 15.1, 15.2 and 14.9. Loved each flight like it was the first time.
Just need to figure out osd and buzzer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larcas