Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

GoPro FPV

Cryspy

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I need help, or other opinion will this setup work and how much rang it would be.

I have GoPro hero 4 Session camera and i would use it for my setup. It would be like this

GoPro Hero 4 Session - Amazon.com: AV Out Cable, PeleusTech Micro USB to AV Out Cable for SJ4000 Action Sport Camera FPV: Computers & Accessories
And on that would be connected transmitter - [US$36.05] ImmersionRC 600mW 5.8G 5.8GHz AV Transmitter for FatShark RC Drone RC Parts from Toys Hobbies and Robot on banggood.com
And then on the ground would be receiver - https://m.banggood.com/Eachine-ROTG0...YaAoVwEALw_wcB
Which would be connected to phone or laptop.

Is it ok? any criticism is welcome

In that case i would need some setup forcomplete FPV.

Camera (RunCam2)
Transmitter (immersionrc 600 mw)
Reciever and screen

If you have some recommendation can you please put some links from hobby king or so.

Just to be under 200$ (€)

Drone parts list in his description

These goggles

This controller

Any way you split it, it's about $300 to really get into FPV. If you can't spend that, stick to micros because it only gets more expensive from there :)

No no. Not controller, just equipment for vizualization.
And it should be on screan not googles.
So transmitter, reciever, display, and camera

The EV800d that I linked to comes apart, so it can be used as a screen or goggles. Flying FPV is hard enough, it's harder on a screen; goggles help you focus. That functionality is why I still recommend the product. Even if you upgrade to better goggles, it's nice to have this screen around for friends and onlookers. It's actually the model I use to this day because I haven't seen a huge jump in distance with the more expensive Fatsharks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larcas