Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Goodbye bang good

irish-apple

Reaction score
as you know I recently bought a little whoop a small m80s whoop which I was looking forward to using a lot ..

so started off well first day or so .. then the props started flying off .. im like ok maybe a prop issue I bought more as an extra luckily ..
changed the props ping props still flying off .. ok not to worry I bought extra motors could be over powering the prop ..

changed motors --> ping .. props flying off

contacted them and sent in the usual video and photos and there like ok well were sorry etc and we will look into it ..

I was trying the whoop again as its new and well I was looking forward to buzzing about the house .. guess what ,,, your right ,, the props flew off it fell to the ground and cracked the outside protective plastic easily change ..

bang goog were like straight away sorry you broke it heres 20% OFF YOUR NEXT PURCHASE

I reported the issue before any damage etc and they were like yeah its our fault then there like no forget it you did it deal with it ..

feel a left down by them so will never use the site again thats shitty in my eyes to do that as the issue was with them for first thing

any how

anyone wanna link me up another site for whoop stuff / thats reliable ? thanks .

are gear best any good ???

i won't use banggood. other than the fact they ship to some countries that others don't (not a US issue), i see zero value and won't touch them. there is always alternatives and if there isn't on a specific item only bang good offers, i don't want it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax