Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Going 'Merica on your 6S

Those are the Eachine EV900. They are too small for my face though. I'm not sure what I am gonna do with them. Maybe mod them, maybe keep for my son, maybe sell them. Probably not sending back to China though.

Reactions: Wayno52
Green just watched videos on this thing, omg that’s fast. Please post build updates

I am not exactly sure what to expect. I went with the lower kv option 1660kv, which should be roughly equal to a 2500kv motor on 4S.

I am guessing on tri-blades that it will have lots of low end "torque" with a respectable top speed as well. But I didn't go for an all out top speed monster like that 165mph video. He was using motors over 2000kv and special bi-blade props.

The build won't really get going until around April 17th or so, since I work in the tax business. I will post progress when it happens though.

I dont know what cable sleeving I will pick. I did 3 quick mock-ups. I like the individual paracord look but I am not crazy about the colors I have. No bright blue available locally. The individual one with blue is flexopet. Also nice but I'm still not sure I will go that way.0421180759.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput