Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

GLOBAL DRONE X183 BATTERY UPGRADE

RichardCee

Reaction score
Hey I was wondering what information I would need to no to upgrade the batteries in my global x183 ie I dont want to damage any components of the drone with over powering it as of the now it takes 2s 7.4v 2500mah lipo banana plugs

Screenshot_20190201-092228_Firefox.jpg

Screenshot_20190201-091809_eBay.jpg

But one battery only give me 5-8 minutes of flight time I was hoping to increase that I cant amagine I will be able to get much more flight time but I wont no with out trying I also have a IMAX B6 balance charger for charging them. If I need to open the drone to find out what components are inside I'm willing to do so any help would be appreciated and thanks for taking the time to read this lol.

Looks like the plug is proprietary, so you'll have to pull one off an old battery, and splice it onto your new one. Any 2s SHOULD do it, but getting a higher capacity battery to fit inside the battery slot will likely be the hard part.

Since this drone is a fully proprietary "out of the box" model, it's not really built to be modified. I'm not kicking you out , but it's not a race drone by any standard, so you might find more help on a different board.

Good luck

Hey rtkdarling

Not getting you about the batteries not understanding what you mean about splicing in the new one lol sorry

Reactions: Futuramille

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax