Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Getting into fpv

yes, if the screen is black ( not static but solid) but you lock into a signal, your vtx is working and the issue is on the camera (connection usually) . if you search channels and get static on the channel you assigned or don't get a signal to lock, that's a VTX issue.
check your wiring to the camera... ? good luck and let us know how it goes

Last edited:
yes, if the screen is black ( not static but solid) but you lock into a signal, your vtx is working and the issue is on the camera (connection usually) . if you search channels and get static on the channel you assigned or don't get a signal to lock, that's a VTX issue.
check your wiring to the camera... ? good luck and let us know how it goes

Well and trying to select a frequency I must’ve touched the VTX to the flight controller heard a small sizzle and now I think it’s fried but wouldn’t you know it the lights are on the way I thought they should be on the VTX now2A39AC9E-24E7-4F2B-8974-650BD27B8857.jpeg

Hi to all sorry to sound so desperate but just accuired a arris 220 and at9s pro and don't know what to do or how to setup. I know it powers on but don't know how to set remote to make it work at all. Please help if can .thanks to whoever can walk me through it

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blackphoenix