Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Getting into fpv

The reality is that the very best cloverleaf for the money comes with the Commanders, Aomway makes a GREAT budget antenna that works very well. There is so much to this subject, and I have tested a dozen or so on my goggles and quads, I find that the TBS Triumphs work the best for me but are very expensive, and I found that the Aomway cloverleaf worked **** near as well if not identical for half the price. I have tried a number of patch antennas and I still find that the Spironet patch works best for me but the others are so close it is really a matter of opinion. I use a VAS Mad Mushroom and a Spironet patch on my Goggles (both RHCP) and I use Triumphs and Aomway's on my quads. I have Far Vew I have Spironet, I have Axii, and they all work very well. I think anything from VAS is pretty superior (like the minion and ion) but I would NOT throw away the cloverleaf that comes with the Aomway Commanders, it is a great antenna even if there are better. The patch is ho-hum at best but I think they have a new triple feed patch that is supposed to be great and especially for the money.

Also, I never use Banggood or Gearbest unless I absolutely have to anymore, they are slow, difficult to deal with, and often save only a few dollars over my local vendors here in the United States that can have things to me in just a few days. I first check GetFPV, ProgressiveRC, Grayson Hobby and the like before I ever compare with Banggood or Gearbest. When every penny counts, and I can wait 1-2 months to get something, I will reluctantly order from those two.

Reactions: Wayno52
Thanks for
The reply
I have about $700 total for a quad and goggles
Looking at the fat shark or maybe aomway?
Unless there’s better ones for not so much $$?
I’d like to stay away from the box goggles
I’d also like to get something that can record my flights and something that I wouldn’t have to upgrade later on
A one and done kinda thing

If you have a Facebook, join this Group Security Check Required Ive had alot of success Buying thing from it. Most of all the sellers on there are amazing and really help you, and you get Great Deals. Ive purchased motors from there and Fatshark Dom V3s, for 190 and many other things and they all work perfect. (this is in no way an advertisement, just spreading some help). So if your looking to get the most out of everything that you have to spend, I would at least check it out.

The reality is that the very best cloverleaf for the money comes with the Commanders, Aomway makes a GREAT budget antenna that works very well. There is so much to this subject, and I have tested a dozen or so on my goggles and quads, I find that the TBS Triumphs work the best for me but are very expensive, and I found that the Aomway cloverleaf worked **** near as well if not identical for half the price. I have tried a number of patch antennas and I still find that the Spironet patch works best for me but the others are so close it is really a matter of opinion. I use a VAS Mad Mushroom and a Spironet patch on my Goggles (both RHCP) and I use Triumphs and Aomway's on my quads. I have Far Vew I have Spironet, I have Axii, and they all work very well. I think anything from VAS is pretty superior (like the minion and ion) but I would NOT throw away the cloverleaf that comes with the Aomway Commanders, it is a great antenna even if there are better. The patch is ho-hum at best but I think they have a new triple feed patch that is supposed to be great and especially for the money.
Wow
Looks like you’ve tried a ton of options out there
I appreciate the informative reply
I will take all of this into consideration

Also, I never use Banggood or Gearbest unless I absolutely have to anymore, they are slow, difficult to deal with, and often save only a few dollars over my local vendors here in the United States that can have things to me in just a few days. I first check GetFPV, ProgressiveRC, Grayson Hobby and the like before I ever compare with Banggood or Gearbest. When every penny counts, and I can wait 1-2 months to get something, I will reluctantly order from those two.

That’s what I kind of figured with banggood, I havent heard of the other company

If you have a Facebook, join this Group Security Check Required Ive had alot of success Buying thing from it. Most of all the sellers on there are amazing and really help you, and you get Great Deals. Ive purchased motors from there and Fatshark Dom V3s, for 190 and many other things and they all work perfect. (this is in no way an advertisement, just spreading some help). So if your looking to get the most out of everything that you have to spend, I would at least check it out.
Ok cool
I’ll look into this

Reactions: HighTechPauper
I can’t seem to find a group by that name

When it comes to right hand and left hand antennas
I know I should stick with one or the other
So if the antenna that’s on the quad is rhcp then the one on my goggles should be the same...

Reactions: HighTechPauper
I can’t seem to find a group by that name
Try clicking the "Security Check Required" link in the post, it takes me to a group called "FPV Market place" in Facebook and it seems legit. The only thing I would suggest is to contact any seller and feel them out to see if they seem sincere and use some method of payment with some guarantees like PayPal.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput