Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Getting into Drone Racing

MujTheDuj

Reaction score
Hi! I am pretty much new to the drone world. I currently own a Syma X5UW but I find it pretty crappy, so I decided to sell it and get a better one. My budget is pretty low, around the 4-5 million IDR (300-370 USD), so I decided to follow this video to buy my stuff. Is all of this good enough? Also, what are some tips you would like to give me? Thanks!

P. S. I have glasses, what can I do with the FPV goggles? (my eyesight is very bad, can't see much without glasses)

That is a very capable kit, just about the best for the price right now. Sorry, I'm not sure what to do about the glasses. A pair would not fit in my Eachine EV800 goggles.

It is possible to get custom inserts for fat shark goggles. One of Mr. Steele's videos he talks about getting them from some optometrist.

Actually when talk about racing drone, i fall in love with SRD 280, especially the military edition, but it is out of your budget range... i feel you about the FPV goggles, need to wear the spectacles and it feel like you wear double glasses

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax