Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Get a sim

VirtueViolater

Reaction score
Not exaggerating, I was going through a drone every couple weeks or so for several months, hours and hours of building and repairing cause i wanted to learn the hard way, the hard headed manly way. Didn't get a whole lotta flying done either. Just realized I have flown the props on my 6" build the for last 4-5 weeks, at least 30 paks...lol
should have downloaded a sim 1st, thats what i learned doing it the manly hard headed way...lol

Hey Vv expensive hobby isn't it. I am thinking it may be a good idea for me too. Getting much better but starting to get a bit cocky too. So far no crashes of any real force but I know it's coming, know of any good sims that I can connect my fs-i6 to at all? And where I would get USB to fs from?

Reactions: VirtueViolater
I learned on FPV Freerider with my FS-i6s. Just takes a standard micro USB cable. Was definitely the right move. When I first got my Tyrant in the mail I was able to take off and start flying around instantly. Took a little bit to get that precision for tight gaps, etc. But no surprise there, had to get the feel for my new quad.
No matter how much people talk up the usefulness of simulators, no praise will ever truly do them justice.

Reactions: VirtueViolater
I'm using DRL on my spektrum via wireless dongle and on my turnigy evolution via micro usb both being very easy to set up

Ah I just realized you originally said i6, not i6s. I forgot that those don't have USB. It's a little bit more work, sorry for the confusion.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax