Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

GepRC Run DJI Quad Flying Around the Park

flydoggy

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've only been flying for a month or two if you count the simulator. I decided to go DJI since I'd have to some bucks on decent Fatsharks and a GoPro to get nice footage anyways. Here's some chill flying around my local park. There are a few power loops in there but it's mostly cinematic. Thanks!

Hi all,

I've only been flying for a month or two if you count the simulator. I decided to go DJI since I'd have to some bucks on decent Fatsharks and a GoPro to get nice footage anyways. Here's some chill flying around my local park. There are a few power loops in there but it's mostly cinematic. Thanks!

How do you find the geprc HD? I’ve got a 3” and 5” IFlight which are great and thinking about either the transtec 2.5” or maybe something from geprc.

Reactions: HighTechPauper
I like the GepRC Run HD3 for the most part. I wanted a 3" with 1507 motors but most 3" BNF quads have 1404s or smaller. It was between either the GepRC Run HD3 or the Holybro Kopis Mini 3. I've read some negative things about Holybro Customer Service being unresponsive so I wanted to avoid that situation. I can't confirm if that's true or not as I don't have a Holybro.

While there are some quirks with this quad, I've been able to work around them, and GepRC Customer service is great. They are even sending me a free bottom plate after I emailed asking if they sold one. They don't so the free bottom plate was their nice way of making up for it since I needed one after a crash.

Now I want a GepRC Thinking P16 to fly around and outside the house. This hobby is expensive!

I like the GepRC Run HD3 for the most part. I wanted a 3" with 1507 motors but most 3" BNF quads have 1404s or smaller. It was between either the GepRC Run HD3 or the Holybro Kopis Mini 3. I've read some negative things about Holybro Customer Service being unresponsive so I wanted to avoid that situation. I can't confirm if that's true or not as I don't have a Holybro.

While there are some quirks with this quad, I've been able to work around them, and GepRC Customer service is great. They are even sending me a free bottom plate after I emailed asking if they sold one. They don't so the free bottom plate was their nice way of making up for it since I needed one after a crash.

Now I want a GepRC Thinking P16 to fly around and outside the house. This hobby is expensive!
Thanks for that, a quick scoot around the inter web has no stock in Australia unless I look to the US or god help me, Banggood. Even then, shipping to here is months away, so it may be a new years thing to consider.
My local supplier is listed as an agent for GepRc so I may see if he is intending to order any new stock. At least I won’t have to pay up front.
In the meantime, keep the vids coming!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax