Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

FuriBee x215 Setup issue.

Mikey1st

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I have just got my first FPV racing drone and im trying to set it up without any luck.
I have:

Furibee x215
FrSky XM+ transmitter
FuriBee F4 flight controller
FrSky X7 Taranis Q radio
JJ pro FPV

I youtubed how to pair the drone and radio and i believe i have done that successfully but the motors do not respond.
When moving the joy sticks the LEDs on the drone change, but the motors do not move. and if i hold the right hand joy stick all the way up the drone beeps.

Getting FPV to work was easy.

Ive tried google and youtube and cant seem to find any suggestions, hoping someone here can guide me.

I am having the same problem. I have set my arm to aux1 in betaflight. it is arming, but the motors aren't spinning. I in my goggles it says it is disarmed as well, however I have set it up correctly in betaflight and on my x7.

Last edited:
I am having the same problem. I have set my arm to aux1 in betaflight. it is arming, but the motors aren't spinning. I in my goggles it says it is disarmed as well, however I have set it up correctly in betaflight and on my x7.
Are you sure your receiver is bound to your transmitter?

I'm in the same boat. Completely new to this and looks to be a steep learning curve. If you connect by midi and go to the transmitter tab in betaflight try moving your sticks up and down and see what happens. For me the right hand stick is actually controlling the throttle and the left the roll. The tatanis q x7 is set to mode 2 so I'm not sure whats happening.

I'm just working though this series of videos and am learning alot! Think I'd recommend them as best I've found so far

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larcas