Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Full throttle issues.

n3il

Reaction score
I have a QAV-R 5 " and when I give it full throttle the nose wants to dive forward and slightly towards the left. I'm new to this sport so sorry for rookie questions! but please can anyone help me with this problem? thanks in advance.
  • Frame - Lumenier QAV-R FPV Racing Quadcopter 5" Frame
  • Flight Controller - BrainFPV RE1 F4
  • PDB - Brain mPB
  • Barometer - Brain RE1-Baro Add-On
  • Buzzer - Buzzer
  • Motors - Emax RS2205 2300KV
  • ESC - Racerstar 20A RS20Ax4 4in1 ESC
  • VTX - Lumenier TX5G6 Mini 600mW 5.8GHz 32CH FPV Transmitter with Raceband

10-4, will keep an eye out for it. This one could be a tough one from the sounds of it. It almost sounds like a bad esc or esc calibration, or bad motor, causing right rear to be spinning faster than left front when you punch it. That could cause the symptoms you describe possibly.

Ok..will try recalibrating ESC's. the motors are new, they sound good when at idle but then again I have no clue if that matters or not. So ill get the video uploaded and take it from there I appreciate your help so much!

Don't thank me yet, but I got my thinkin cap on... could be so many things from vibration to faulty FC to cold solder joint etc etc etc. We'll see if the vid gives any clues.

If you are running DShot, dont bother calibrating, DShot doesn't need cal. If OneShot or Multishot then maybe that will help, I doubt it, but it probably cant hurt to try.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
colorsone