Welcome to DroneRacingPilots!
Join our free drone racing community today!

Frsky reciver

Droner

Reaction score
Hi, i built my first drone and i need some help.
I bind the transmitter to my frsky reciver but no input on betaflight when i move the sticks, telemetry is ok and a green led in my transmitter.

Reactions: dr0nrb0nr

dr0nrb0nr

Reaction score
Check the portstab in betaflight to make sure that you activated the uart that your receiver is connected to. Also make sure that you have selected frsky and sbus in the configuration tab

Reactions: HighTechPauper

Droner

Reaction score
Check the portstab in betaflight to make sure that you activated the uart that your receiver is connected to. Also make sure that you have selected frsky and sbus in the configuration tab
Done all that but nothing help

dr0nrb0nr

Reaction score
Can you post a photo of your flight controller where the receiver is connected as well as the ports and configuration screens

dr0nrb0nr

Reaction score
It’s strange, the instructions have less connections than the board itself. I would have to assume that your sbus connection is in the wrong spot though. What flight controller is that

Droner

Reaction score
It’s strange, the instructions have less connections than the board itself. I would have to assume that your sbus connection is in the wrong spot though. What flight controller is that
Hobbywing, can we chat on WhatsApp ?

dr0nrb0nr

Reaction score
What uart is your receiver connected to?

Also how can we talk?

Droner

Reaction score
What uart is your receiver connected to?

Also how can we talk?
I don’t know what uart, i follow a guide on YouTube to build this model.
My phone number 972-050863330 contact me in WhatsApp

dr0nrb0nr

Reaction score
IMG_7444.jpghere is a pic of my ports tab looks like for one of my quads. The usb BPC should never be touched or you will have problems connecting to computer. My receiver is connected to uart1 and serial rx is turn on for that uart. I tied to contact you via WhatsApp but was unable to can you show me a pic of your ports tab as well as the section of the configuration tab where it says receiver

Droner

Reaction score
View attachment 2856here is a pic of my ports tab looks like for one of my quads. The usb BPC should never be touched or you will have problems connecting to computer. My receiver is connected to uart1 and serial rx is turn on for that uart. I tied to contact you via WhatsApp but was unable to can you show me a pic of your ports tab as well as the section of the configuration tab where it says receiver
IMG_0030.jpg
Can we talk in skype?

Droner

Reaction score
View attachment 2856here is a pic of my ports tab looks like for one of my quads. The usb BPC should never be touched or you will have problems connecting to computer. My receiver is connected to uart1 and serial rx is turn on for that uart. I tied to contact you via WhatsApp but was unable to can you show me a pic of your ports tab as well as the section of the configuration tab where it says receiver
We can chat on instagram too

RENOV8R

Reaction score
Wiring of the receiver to the board appears to be backwards. Square pad is ground usually (black wire). Is your FC even lighting up when you connect it?

Reactions: dr0nrb0nr

Droner

Reaction score
Wiring of the receiver to the board appears to be backwards. Square pad is ground usually (black wire). Is your FC even lighting up when you connect it?
Thank friends, i will change and let you know if the problem solved

RENOV8R

Reaction score
Not so sure looking at the diagram, it may be wired correctly. Before you do anything, answer this: When you connect your USB to your PC or plug in a battery, are the LEDs on your flight controller lighting up?

Droner

Reaction score
Not so sure looking at the diagram, it may be wired correctly. Before you do anything, answer this: When you connect your USB to your PC or plug in a battery, are the LEDs on your flight controller lighting up?
Yes, solid green light and blinking red light.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tsubodai