Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Frsky Non EU or DSM2/DSMX or Frsky EU-LBT ?????????????????

Bob Mutch

Reaction score
Hi,
To start off, I know so little its makes it difficult to ask a question but here goes;
I have a new Taranis X-Lite transmitter and I'm buying either a Mobula 7 f3 or Beta FPV 75 Pro. They ask which receiver??????
Frsky Non EU or DSM2/DSMX or Frsky EU-LBT.
Which one do I choose?
Thank you
Bob Mutch

DSM2 and DSMX are both for Spektrum, so you don't want them.

You will want one of the FrSky ones. To check if you have EU-LBT or non-EU go on your taranis, go to the model setup page (2/12 page) and go down to the bit that says MODE underneath INTERNAL RF. Scroll through the different modes. If you have all of D8, D16 and LR12, then you have non-EU firmware. If you don't have all three of these, then you will have EU-LBT firmware (I believe EU-LBT doesn't have D8 mode).

Get the receiver corresponding to your firmware.

Hope this helps,

Kian

DSM2 and DSMX are both for Spektrum, so you don't want them.

You will want one of the FrSky ones. To check if you have EU-LBT or non-EU go on your taranis, go to the model setup page (2/12 page) and go down to the bit that says MODE underneath INTERNAL RF. Scroll through the different modes. If you have all of D8, D16 and LR12, then you have non-EU firmware. If you don't have all three of these, then you will have EU-LBT firmware (I believe EU-LBT doesn't have D8 mode).

Get the receiver corresponding to your firmware.

Hope this helps,

Kian
thank you Kian.
Much appreciate your help.
Bob

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanykcz