Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

FrSky 9D+ binding issue with Mateksys VTX

popsylopsy

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have recently encountered an issue where I cannot bind my drone to my remote.
I have the FrSky 9D+ and am trying to get it to bind with the Mateksys VTX however I cannot get it to work.
I have looked up a lot of tutorials and I am confident the set up on my remote is accurate it is just the drone that is not. I am using a Racestar StarF4S as my ESC however when I press and hold the button and plug in the battery to start it up in Failsafe mode to bind it, it just doesn't seem to work.
Does anyone know what the issue is here?
Thanks in advance for the help!

Hey, I got the same problem but with the FrSky 7Q X, did you find the solution yet bc I can't find anything either!

FRSky binding process is fairly straight forward, usually if there's a problem it's a mismatch of firmware between the QX7 and the receiver.

If I understood correctly the problem isn't the QX7. The matek vtx doesn't have binding at all, or at least I coudn't find anything about it from the internet. At this point im so frustrated bc I spent so much money on the gear and can't even get it to fly...

@Villen, a vTX does not bind to the controller, the Receiver in the quad binds to the controller. I think you may be confused on how things work.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax