Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

From Baltimore.... Its a riot!

Aaron0126

Reaction score
Hello, long time rc pilot new to fpv. Just converted my converted Parkzone Sport Cub night flyer/fpv. Just built a beerotor 210 from the kit offered on rctimer.com. Wondering what peoples sertings are for pids and rates in cleanflight. Is there a spot on this forum someone can direct me to that covers this kind of stuff?

Thanks,
Aaron

Welcome to DRP Aaron . Drone flyer and steping into this now myself .
Maybe look in this section General Discussion and see
if what your looking for is posted and if not just start a thread on it and am sure someone can tell you
what you ask . We have several very savvy members so far that I'm sure can help you :)

Reactions: clackey
Hello, long time rc pilot new to fpv. Just converted my converted Parkzone Sport Cub night flyer/fpv. Just built a beerotor 210 from the kit offered on rctimer.com. Wondering what peoples sertings are for pids and rates in cleanflight. Is there a spot on this forum someone can direct me to that covers this kind of stuff?

Thanks,
Aaron
It's all build quad specific even exact models you will have to lock it in it can be a pain all depends on your gear and esc what they are flashed with but your a pilot already so it shouldn't be that much to learn as I just crashed and fixed until I got it lol welcome to our world of fast.

I'm looking for Baltimore freestyle/racing flyers to hang with - anybody here?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax