Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Frisky XM+ AT9s

Rezzinrezzin

Reaction score
I’m having a tough time linking my new beta hx115 drone with AT9s radio. Ive tried holding the bind button while powering up the receiver .i get the reaction from the leds but the motors still don’t react

True the quad uses Frsky xm+ receiver....when I told the guy what radio I had,he said it Should work. In fact, the leds looked like I had it bonded but I still got nothing out of motors....with a new unit, what would you normally do to set up the quad?..I wonder if I failed to set it up cause I haven’t done any thing like that

You would need to plug the quad up to Betaflight Coonfigurator to set your switches in the Modes tab, without that setup there is no link between the sticks/switches in BF and the radio. You can also see in the Receiver tab if the stick inputs and switches are being seen by the quads FC, they must be before you can successfully configure it.

You would need to plug the quad up to Betaflight Coonfigurator to set your switches in the Modes tab, without that setup there is no link between the sticks/switches in BF and the radio. You can also see in the Receiver tab if the stick inputs and switches are being seen by the quads FC, they must be before you can successfully configure it.
Hi.sorry to bothe
sorry to bother you but I need some
help.You were right about my radio’s comparability so I got a new Taranis x-lite controller....maybe I’m just dumb but I can’t bind it either.I think you were also right about whatever I need to set up in betaflight.
Could you walk me through what I need to do to set it up? It’s my first time with most of this stuff so I literally know nothing! I’m also having trouble getting my laptop to recognize my radio for lift off(someone said somethingg about access system...please tell me

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax