Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Fried main board?

Is the receiver working? You might double check that your radio is set to RX type iBus. It should be in the system menu somewhere in your radio transmitter. If that doesn't help (and you have ports and configuration tabs all set up) we may need to look at the receiver wiring.

ok so yea the controller is now working. put the blades on it. tried a test flight it wasn't very smooth. in fact I had to go nearly full throttle to get off the ground and then it flipped

Check what direction the arrow on the flight controller is facing. If it isn't facing forward, you will need to set the yaw orientation in betaflight. If it faces right that is +90, left is -90 etc.

flew my drone for the first time today... longest flight time was under a minute... how do i set the drone to hover in place if I take my hand off the controls? oh btw thanks so much for everything so far

These racing drones don't really do that. I guess you could make one do it by adding a GPS and barometer but I wouldn't know anything about setting it up. It is like a motorcycle where it's just a good idea to keep your hands on the controls.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adax