Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

FPVing in the park

bzmot

Reaction score
This is absolutely not something I was planning to do this afternoon but seeing as both quads are currently down and the music inspired me, well, I put this thing together quickly. This, ladies and gentlemen is an example of something you can achieve with a tiny whoop, zero flying skills and a cool tune :D
As you can see the tricks are bold and daring, the sticks are as steady as the cliffs of Dover, the image quality is razor sharp and there are absolutely no crashes. I can’t imagine how this would not bag millions of likes on YouTube!
Seriously though, thanks to Randy @HighTechPauper for helping me with so much stuff. You are the man. I am not sure if my gf will thank you though because this thing… is highly addictive!
There are my first two hours with the BetaFPV Pro 85 in the park…
If you are seizure prone or don’t like pixels too much, don’t watch this.

My deepest apologies to Gosia, I knew I should have said that you would NEVER be able to fly and should just throw it all away and find a new hobby! ?
Nice vid bud! ?

• Haha
Reactions: bzmot and tevek
Lo
This is absolutely not something I was planning to do this afternoon but seeing as both quads are currently down and the music inspired me, well, I put this thing together quickly. This, ladies and gentlemen is an example of something you can achieve with a tiny whoop, zero flying skills and a cool tune :D
As you can see the tricks are bold and daring, the sticks are as steady as the cliffs of Dover, the image quality is razor sharp and there are absolutely no crashes. I can’t imagine how this would not bag millions of likes on YouTube!
Seriously though, thanks to Randy @HighTechPauper for helping me with so much stuff. You are the man. I am not sure if my gf will thank you though because this thing… is highly addictive!
There are my first two hours with the BetaFPV Pro 85 in the park…
If you are seizure prone or don’t like pixels too much, don’t watch this.
Love it! And so the addiction begins.....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax