Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

FPV racer build

Fpvracer

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am trying to build good racing drone. Can you give me some tips ? I already chose some of the parts for my build. Will this work out well ?
FRAME - ARRIS C250 250mm Pure Carbon Fiber
MOTORS - EMAX RS2205 2300KV 2600KV RaceSpec Brushless Motor With 3-4S 30A BLHeli Lightning ESC Power Combo
ESC 4 in 1 - Holybro Kakute V2 - Tekko32 4-in-1 ESC Combo
TRANSMITER - FrSky Taranis X9D Plus
BATTERY - TATTU R-Line 1550mAh 4s 95c Lipo Battery
FPV ANTENA - 5,8GHz TBS Triumph Antennen Set RHCP SMA
FPV HEADSET - FATSHARK DOMINATOR HD3
PROPS - KINGKONGS or HQ Prop 5x4x3 Propeller
BATTERY CHARGER-DISCRARGER - SkyRC iMAX B6 Mini Professional Balance Charger/Discharger SK-100084 for RC Drone FPV Racing Multi Rotor
Am I missing something ? And what camera should I chose Swiftcan 2 or what will be the best camera for this set up ??

Last edited:
Hello everyone. I am trying to build good racing drone. Can you give me some tips ? I already chose some of the parts for my build. Will this work out well ?
MOTORS - EMAX RS2205 2300KV 2600KV RaceSpec Brushless Motor With 3-4S 30A BLHeli Lightning ESC Power Combo
BATTERY CHARGER-DISCRARGER - SkyRC iMAX B6 Mini Professional Balance Charger/Discharger SK-100084 for RC Drone FPV Racing Multi Rotor
Am I missing something ? And what camera should I chose Swiftcan 2 or what will be the best camera for this set up ??
I too have the arris c250, I have the v2. Mine is nearly the same excluding the camera, and I have a radiolink reciever, i have the stock arris camera right now. What fc do you plan to have?

I too have the arris c250, I have the v2. Mine is nearly the same excluding the camera, and I have a radiolink reciever, i have the stock arris camera right now. What fc do you plan to have?
Kakute F4 V2 Flight Controller. I will change the frame to ARRIS x220 carbon fiber. Its lighter wit more than 70 grams than the c250. And I find camera that I like how it performs but I dont know it will fit in the frame. I chose Foxeer Predator Mini 1.8mm . What do you think ?

Kakute F4 V2 Flight Controller. I will change the frame to ARRIS x220 carbon fiber. Its lighter wit more than 70 grams than the c250. And I find camera that I like how it performs but I dont know it will fit in the frame. I chose Foxeer Predator Mini 1.8mm . What do you think ?
Should work , mine is 1.8also, the 220 is awesome, I wish I would of gone with that one

Do you know how heavy is the frame ARRIS X220 ?

Looks like a good setup. Don't forget a PDB (Power Distribution Board), FrSky compatible RC receiver, FC (Flight Controller), and VTX (Video Transmitter - for your FPV camera). Oh, and of course - Props.

Reactions: M3talrocksFPV
Looks like a good setup. Don't forget a PDB (Power Distribution Board), FrSky compatible RC receiver, FC (Flight Controller), and VTX (Video Transmitter - for your FPV camera). Oh, and of course - Props.
Holybro Tekko 35A 4-in-1 ESC + Kakute F4 V2 Flight Controller it has ESC that Supports 3 - 6S LiPo, Continuous current: 35A Burst current: 50A ,PDB, OSD, ATLATL HV FPV reciver it is 4in1 and its lightweighted - 33g. And I will get FrSky Taranis X9D Plus + FrSky X4RSB 3/16CH Telemetry Receiver Full Range RECIVER. with 5,8GHz TBS Triumph Antennen Set RHCP SMA . Frame Arris x220 carbon fiber. And Foxeer Predator Mini 1.8mm camera. Props - HQ 5x4x3. EMAX RS2205-S 2600kv motors, TATTU R-Line 1550mAh 4s 95c Lipo Battery, Fatshark HD3. Maybe I will get some buzzer and lights. Any sugestions ? Do I forget something ??? I think I have everything I need..

Unfortunately I don't, but the 250 is pretty light, I'll put it on a scale eventually
It says on hobby wing that the c250 its 135.7 grams. But the Arris x220 on amazon it says that is 96grams and on hobby wing says 125 grams. I am confused. How can I check the exact weight ?

Reactions: M3talrocksFPV
It says on hobby wing that the c250 its 135.7 grams. But the Arris x220 on amazon it says that is 96grams and on hobby wing says 125 grams. I am confused. How can I check the exact weight ?
Put it on a scale lol but arris website has the 250v2 at 142g and the 220 at 125, they have a picture of just the frame on a scale

Last edited:
Holybro Tekko 35A 4-in-1 ESC + Kakute F4 V2 Flight Controller it has ESC that Supports 3 - 6S LiPo, Continuous current: 35A Burst current: 50A ,PDB, OSD, ATLATL HV FPV reciver it is 4in1 and its lightweighted - 33g. And I will get FrSky Taranis X9D Plus + FrSky X4RSB 3/16CH Telemetry Receiver Full Range RECIVER. with 5,8GHz TBS Triumph Antennen Set RHCP SMA . Frame Arris x220 carbon fiber. And Foxeer Predator Mini 1.8mm camera. Props - HQ 5x4x3. EMAX RS2205-S 2600kv motors, TATTU R-Line 1550mAh 4s 95c Lipo Battery, Fatshark HD3. Maybe I will get some buzzer and lights. Any sugestions ? Do I forget something ??? I think I have everything I need..
Nothing that I can think of, maybe a crossfire for even longer range but not required lol. I love those hq props minimal ocilatons, and can be bent back to shape really easy (especially with a little heat applied)

I would add a battery charger & parallel board also. Extra packs too

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput