Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

FPV Goggles money isnt the object

irish-apple

Reaction score
right fpv goggles .. selling my dji re and will have good cash yes I know all goggles dont suit some people .. im looking for goggles that come with everything in the pack .. well apart from battery I suppose .. goggles / cables / diversity / pagodas etc etc .. money isnt the object--> GO

you buy goggles and then have to get a decent receiver insert. i agree... this should be easier. without adding the trueD reciever the goggles are useless. so 400$ four goggles and then 80$for a decent insert... seems messed up way to sell imho. ... but i feel were still begging technology to get better. meanwhile we have to put up with it...? really? 500$ and its not complete? i call BS... let's hope it gets better.

you buy goggles and then have to get a decent receiver insert. i agree... this should be easier. without adding the trueD reciever the goggles are useless. so 400$ four goggles and then 80$for a decent insert... seems messed up way to sell imho. ... but i feel were still begging technology to get better. meanwhile we have to put up with it...? really? 500$ and its not complete? i call BS... let's hope it gets better.
LIKE THERE doing it on purpose .. ? adding small extras with each new pair I know pal I seen enough review my heads busted .. any advice on what to get while we await someone to pull out the finger and just go there you go ,, great screen / fast response / fits nice /

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
happypapaya