Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

FPV goggle with glasses test

The chase reminds me of small birds chasing a hawk.

It's interesting to see how each pilot holds their head when flying. Are the goggles set up for head movements?

Last edited:
The chase reminds me of small birds chasing a hawk.

It's interesting to see how each pilot holds their head when flying. Are the goggles set up for head movements?
Lol, just for the FPV effect better
Be personally on the scene fell

A friend of mine has these and I tried them a few days ago, I wear eyeglasses and was curious to see how they looked. I was blown away, with 2.5X reading glasses the image is crystal clear and as far as I'm concerned much better than even a $400 pair of FatSharks! Ordered a pair yesterday..........

Reactions: Torc
A friend of mine has these and I tried them a few days ago, I wear eyeglasses and was curious to see how they looked. I was blown away, with 2.5X reading glasses the image is crystal clear and as far as I'm concerned much better than even a $400 pair of FatSharks! Ordered a pair yesterday..........

I was thinking of buying a pair after a positive review from @M3talrocksFPV but having no ability to get my hands on a pair to test, I went with the Quanum Cyclops because the length matched the modified VR-700's I had. If only there were some out here to try out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax