Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Fpv camera!!!

broncosdad1317

Reaction score
so what's your take on fpv cameras. What's the best tvl for least amount of latency but still gives a good picture. Also what do you think of the foxeer arrow v3. 600tvl 650 in black and white also had osd

I am using a cheap $8 600vtl generic one on my 1st build (Not bad picture - no mounting bracket but comes with built in mic) from Banggood. It's the one featured on the basic build of the $99 quad by UAV Futures on YouTube. But I recently got 2 more ones I am gonna try out. The current one build I'm putting on a $18 Caddix Turbo Micro F1 with 1200VTL (supposedly has real low latency). The one I have for my next build is a Foxeer Monster V2, also 1200VTL (supposedly has excellent pic quality). Both of those come with brackets, but I wanna see which I like better. I think Runcams are most popular, but they are kinda pricey. (Don't think I would wanna risk one of those in a crash). I just stick to decent, reasonably priced ones.

Reactions: broncosdad1317
Cool thanks guys. I have a 600tvl color 650tvl black and white with osd. It's a foxeer arrow v3. Dont the higher tvl have latency issues? Have you or anyone you know had the runcam split where it has dvr and records at 1080p. Eliminating the need for a GoPro. Might upgrade to that. Eventually

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
happypapaya