Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Fpv beginners help.

That just happened to me, installed the new module and it worked fine for the first couple of flights. Reconnected a fresh battery and no display on the receiver. Plugged in my old OLED Fatshark module and it doesn't power up either. I flicked off an email to FPVfurious and the supplier of the module and pointed out that there were some problems with the module shorting out if pressed in too firmly and damage to the goggles as a result. Waiting to hear back from either or both to see what next steps are.
Wow, that sucks! I was gonna pick it up cause had a lot of good reviews. But when I read that happened to that other guy, I didn't wanna take that chance. Hope they get you a replacement.

Reactions: tevek
Wow, that sucks! I was gonna pick it up cause had a lot of good reviews. But when I read that happened to that other guy, I didn't wanna take that chance. Hope they get you a replacement.
Yeah pretty annoyed with that kind of expensive failure. From what I've read it has happened only in a 'few' cases and naturally I'm a candidate for anything that goes pear shaped. See how customer service plays out, I'm pretty good at following these sorts of things up to a favourable conclusion...

Yeah pretty annoyed with that kind of expensive failure. From what I've read it has happened only in a 'few' cases and naturally I'm a candidate for anything that goes pear shaped. See how customer service plays out, I'm pretty good at following these sorts of things up to a favourable conclusion...
I ended up getting the 'cheapie' Eachine diversity module. It actually works quite nicely although it can slowly unplug with a few bumps in the backpack. Always gotta make sure it seats properly before each session. I now let my son use the Fatshark Dom 3. I now use the Aomway Commander V1 which works just as good.

I ended up getting the 'cheapie' Eachine diversity module. It actually works quite nicely although it can slowly unplug with a few bumps in the backpack. Always gotta make sure it seats properly before each session. I now let my son use the Fatshark Dom 3. I now use the Aomway Commander V1 which works just as good.
Hmm, I also have the eachine 007 goggles that I can’t get to work with my rubbish eyesight, hence the Fatshark set. There are a couple of emails and phone calls flying around and looks like there is a will to help which is something I’ve only experienced in the drone world. Fingers crossed.

Hmm, I also have the eachine 007 goggles that I can’t get to work with my rubbish eyesight, hence the Fatshark set. There are a couple of emails and phone calls flying around and looks like there is a will to help which is something I’ve only experienced in the drone world. Fingers crossed.
I hear you. My eyesight is slowly getting worse by the year. I started off with the Eachine 800D box. It still has a good picture but now to wide of field view. I get dizzy of I try to use it now. It is good for aging eyes though. I just use it for worktable testing now.

If it starts to take off and then disarms it could be anti-taz mode kicking in, are you sure the FC orientation is correct in Betaflight?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
colorsone