Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Found a new problem...

Futuramille

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
We've put so many batteries (average is 4 a day) through the 5" Flynoceros sköll that today we were getting power cutouts. I found that the XT60 male plug points on the quad had crunched down to the point they were a lose connection to the batteries female.
I just poked my hemostats tip into the hole and spread the four sides apart on both the +/-
problem fixed...
15542680401003241327246854764222.jpg

just saying its something to check.
when we plugged in.. some times the X9D would repeat the "telemetry recovered", "telemetry lost" a couple times... that started yesterday... got worse today and we stopped flying it and went to the cerberus V2 for the last few batteries.
Just another thing to check during "after session" checkups while conditioning batteries and such.
hope this helps someone.

Reactions: RENOV8R and Wayno52
Ha JJ, that is such a great tip for all of us. Great pick up mate. We never stop learning do we?
Much better than having to replace xt60 or in my case xt30 as all I fly now is 3" and love them.
Was just about to buy the mobula 7HD until Randy's issues. Just watch a bit longer before I buy and see if it happens to others.
I need a HD whoop. ?

Reactions: Futuramille
I was scratching my head!
My volt meter wasn't showing any issues but during testing I realized how easily the battery plugged in compared to the Cerberus (which has a fairly new plug). BINGO "light bulb over the head" moment.

Reactions: Wayno52

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax