Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Flysky FS-I6 giving Eachine Wizard X220 incorrect input

Arne de Beer

Reaction score
Hello!

Today, I finally received my Eachine Wizard X220 RTF and I started setting it up immediately.
I've followed tutorials, which went through all the settings on the fs-i6 and the settings in bètaflight aswell. Despite rewatching multiple tutorials I keep having the same problem: On the receiver tab in bètaflight the roll, pitch, yaw and throttle are showing incorrect data, the roll en throttle show 1000 when in resting position and the pitch and yaw 1500 to 2000 in restposition. The data is also showing very jerky movement and it sometimes even changes without me touching the sticks.
Watch video below for better clarification. (via Google Drive)
Flysky FS-I6.mp4
Any idea on how I could fix this?

Kind regards,
Arne de Beer

Could the problem be reduced to the controller itself if in menu -> display the movement also looks jerky? See video: Flysky.mp4

Last edited:
So there is not a possibility that I'm missing some option or anything? You recommend returning it?

Just wanted to let you know the problem has been fixed. All it needed was a stick calibration! I got there by holding both sticks in the lower left corner and powering it on, there is an option called "Sticks Adjust" where you can calibrate it.
Thanks for your replies though!

Reactions: theGreenOrange

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obistevekenobi