Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Flynoceros Cerberus V2

RENOV8R

Reaction score
Next on the chopping block, just rebuilt last weekend with all new components :
Cerb V2 frame with Color Bomb Stikit skin
CLRacing F4S flight controller and Racerstar REV35 4 in 1 ESC
Rotor Riot Edition RunCam Eagle 2 Pro camera and IRC Tramp HV vtx
EMAX LS 2206 2550 motors
Your choice of R-XSR R9MM receiver

Asking $225, shipping is included in price anywhere in Canada or US. FW is updated to BF 4.0.2 and put 1 pack through it for testing, it's soooo smooth and quite. PM me for further questions or pics.
IMG_0098.JPG

Reactions: Futuramille
Yes, the LS motors are only rated up to 5S. You could probably run them on 6S with the right props but.............

Reactions: rtkDarling
This is an awesome deal. These rock and roll all day y'all. Whoever picks this up for this price truly wins.
No way you can be disappointed!! Im so dang tempted but I already have one. Ive flown it almost daily for as long as Ive been on this forum. My first thread was the build of it. TOUGH ship.. you'll be in love.

SOLD! to rtkDarling. Smooth easy transaction, guys don't hesitate to deal with Ryan!

Well @RENOV8R , I've got her tuned the way I like em, and this is quite a little rocket! By far the highest KV motors in my collection and I'm glad I got to give em a try because I never would have bought motors with that spec. I have some props that I hate on my lower KV rigs and they SHINE on this, like the Azure 5140.

Eager to see how she does with the Gopro on there, I suspect it's going to get a little soggy, but we'll see.

One thing's for sure: I buy em to fly em. I've put over 2 dozen packs through it already, and I've already put it through a few tough crashes.

Thanks again!

Thanks for the update, glad you like it! What GoPro will you be using? Session 5?

This is why I use four screws on my motors. I've got a Batman 220 that only allowed three so fine... But two? No, I'm not that cool.

I'm thinking to myself "Nah, it'll be fine, just go easy on it"

It's always those "easy" crashes that get ya ?

Last edited:
Sorry bro. New motor is on it's way, should only take a couple days to get to you.

It's not so much your flying but the fact that I sold it to you with only 2 screws. I guess I forgot to put all 4 in when I built it, I never use just 2 screws and wouldn't ever recommend anyone do that. So don't worry about it, you can just add a few extra dollars on the next quad I sell you hahaha

It's not so much your flying but the fact that I sold it to you with only 2 screws. I guess I forgot to put all 4 in when I built it, I never use just 2 screws and wouldn't ever recommend anyone do that. So don't worry about it, you can just add a few extra dollars on the next quad I sell you hahaha
I did notice, I gave the whole craft a good once over. Thing is, I couldn't find any screws that didn't hit the windings, all of my frames are thicker than the Flyno (and my larger motors have slightly deeper feet)
Kinda lazy on my part? I did think I could get away with it just flying low and easy.

Anyway, I'll find a way to get you back :)

Reactions: RENOV8R
Just a quick update (hey, why not right?)

I rang a pole HARD weaving through one of those kiddie climbing jungle gyms, lost video. Realized that I had re-secured the VTX a little too tight with a zip tie. Totally my fault, but it tore the plug clean off the board. (Zero damage to the Flyno of course)

I had a huge 30x30 AKK VTX in a drawer because I just couldn't cram it into the build I bought it for, but I was able to get it into the Cerberus. At 800mw I just flew almost 3 city blocks before I got an RX warning from the controller, without even a speck of breakup. This VTX / antenna combo is now the best performing that I have. I've got to get a hellgate into this thing and take it out to the woods!

I've never had a rig that could project video farther than my radio signal can reach. I'm sure some of it has to do with the new Aomways I just bought off @HighTechPauper but either way, I'm smiling.

Thanks for the update. I've been using the Rush Tank VTX 'cuz I heard bad reviews on the AKK FX2. I do have a couple kicking around, I'll have to slap one on a Flyno Aether I'm playing around with

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax