Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

FlyColor SPRACINGF3 - Plugging in Buzzer and Camera causes issues?

CC268

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have an ARRIS x220 Pro which has a FlyColor Raptor FC/PDB. I got my Spektrum 4649T binded and hooked up to my DX9 no problem. I have everything working on this drone (arming, flight mode switch, failsafe).

However, as soon as I hook up the camera to the board I get no power to the receiver and no green flashing light just the solid red light. Anyone have any ideas on what may be going on?

Here is the board diagram:
https://www.foxtechfpv.com/product/ESC and FC/S-TowerBLHeli-Smanual.pdf

Thanks!

Last edited:
Sounds like the camera may be bad and causing a short, or is not a 12v camera... and causing a short.
Where are the LED's your talking about, on the Receiver? The FC?
Have you put a meter on the cam and FC to check the output voltage and look for shorts? Have you checked the input voltage rating on the cam?

Sounds like the camera may be bad and causing a short, or is not a 12v camera... and causing a short.
Where are the LED's your talking about, on the Receiver? The FC?
Have you put a meter on the cam and FC to check the output voltage and look for shorts? Have you checked the input voltage rating on the cam?

The thing that sucks about this board is that the camera is connected to the underside of the board so when I have it hooked up to the PDB there is virtually no way for me to use a meter to check the voltage since it is on the underside.

It actually does this with both the camera nd the video transmitter so I hooked up the power for both directly to the battery and that seemed to fix it.

Reactions: HighTechPauper

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larcas