Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Flip to roll practice today

Roadking

Reaction score
Website
aerialdroneservice.myportfolio.com
Today I practiced coming out of a flip with a roll. I try to come up with a new move every couple of days. So far I have rolls down pretty good, both ways, and flips are ok too. Another day of flip to roll and I should have that. Not sure what moves will come next.

Question: what are you using to put some music instead of hearing that annoying static during the video? It seems that my goggles record to avi format and the video editors I'm using don't support it. I tried converters but no luck.

Great job Roadking!!! Keep going man you're doing great. For videos I usually use Adobe Premiere CC or DaVinci Resolve. Camtasia works well too!

DaVinci Resolve has blown my mind. I'm used to Final Cut and After Effects (which are still better for the most part) but I'm amazed what DaVinci is giving away for free. The color correction in particular is great for us because our movement takes us through a myriad of lighting conditions. I'm not using Adobe anymore, so anything you've seen on my channel is DaVinci..

This was all green

Last edited:
Reactions: Roadking and ebeez
DaVinci Resolve has blown my mind. I'm used to Final Cut and After Effects (which are still better for the most part) but I'm amazed what DaVinci is giving away for free. The color correction in particular is great for us because our movement takes us through a myriad of lighting conditions. I'm not using Adobe anymore, so anything you've seen on my channel is DaVinci..

This was all green
Wow I love that effect!!! Looks incredible!!

Reactions: Roadking

This was all green

Wow! Great flying and a beautiful video. Amazing job.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
happypapaya