Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Flight issue

Mtjunky

Reaction score
So today my quad seemed to have lost its mind in the middle of flight and ended in a small crash. The controls seemed to have went out of adjustments mid flight and now after getting home pulling it apart I cant seem to figure out why she wont fly.
All setting look good in CF but when I go to take off she starts to dance. Like the stabilizer is over reacting..
Anyone have any ideas of what I can check?
All joints are solid.
No broken parts.

I tried to default and reprogram but as soon as I get to enough throttle for lift it goes nuts. All movements work on CF and in receiver tab it sits level.
If I can't figure it out by time I get off I'll refresh and do all again.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Sounds like your fc is not oriented properly in your configurator. If the arrow on the top of your flight controller is facing forward you should be at zero in your yaw orientation if it's facing backwards you should be at 180 if it's facing right or left it should be at 90 degrees and etcetera. Id check that, assuming your props are on correctly

Sounds like your fc is not oriented properly in your configurator. If the arrow on the top of your flight controller is facing forward you should be at zero in your yaw orientation if it's facing backwards you should be at 180 if it's facing right or left it should be at 90 degrees and etcetera. Id check that, assuming your props are on correctly
Thanks for the suggestion and I had reset so it was something I did reconfigure.
Turns out my roll on my tx is sticking to the right. After messing around I got it flying but it slowly started drifting right till even with full left stick I couldn't hold it. Think I got it worked out after cleaning it but only 2 successful hovers to far. I did order a new AT9s ti battle my issue.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Im flying a spektrum xmitter and like it but recently ordered a turnigy evolution that should be in today or tomorrow, cant wait

Reactions: Mtjunky
I've really enjoyed my Dx6i over they years but its time to move on since it's giving me problems. I'm not sure if I made the right choice on radio but it seems to have good reviews and the price was nice and if I don't like the feel its easy enough to return. ;)
The Evolution looks interesting, almost like a gaming controller. Hope you enjoy it..

Received it today, gonna put it on the simulator tomorrow sometime. So far it's awesome, not so bulky

Reactions: Mtjunky

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput