Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Flight Controller + Receiver (FIRST TIME BUILD)

Jamesjoshua3

Reaction score
Hi everyone, this is my first drone build for a school project, I'm running 4 Turnigy motors, 4 30A ESC with BEC connected to a Diatone V8.3 LC Filtered PDB. The PDB is connected to my 11.1V 3s lipo battery all of these parts that i have mentioned so far are connected and work properly , from there i have an OMNIBUS F4 V6 flight controller, this is where im confused, i cannot figure out where the radio wire goes on the flight controller and on top of that i have a range of 4 receivers (NE 480348, OrangeRx R620, FrSky X4RSB 3/16ch 2.4Ghz ACCST and a FLy Sky FS - R6B, all of these are 6 channels +) and my transmitter is the Fly Sky FS-CT6B. my question is which receiver if any will be the best for my currest setup and how and where do i wire it to my flight controller? sorry if this is a stupid question, just really lost at the moment.

The FLy Sky FS - R6B is what you want for your receiver, and I think you're putting it to RX3. Then you'll have to make sure that port is on in betaflight. I'm not positive because I don't use flysky, but I'm pretty sure it's not inverted so you won't use sbus. I think some of these guys use flysky, if you don't get an answer I'll look harder for you

Omnibus_F4_Nano_V6_Ori32_Flight_Controller_Anschlussplan_Wiringplan.jpg

The FLy Sky FS - R6B is what you want for your receiver, and I think you're putting it to RX3. Then you'll have to make sure that port is on in betaflight. I'm not positive because I don't use flysky, but I'm pretty sure it's not inverted so you won't use sbus. I think some of these guys use flysky, if you don't get an answer I'll look harder for you

Omnibus_F4_Nano_V6_Ori32_Flight_Controller_Anschlussplan_Wiringplan.jpg
Thankyou, i will try it tonight and let you know how it goes.

Don't think so. As you have a FlySky transmitter, the only receiver compatible is the FS-R6B. But only puts out a PCM (1 wire per channel) signal which is not compatible with the Omnibus FC. It wants PPM or iBus signal

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax