Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Flickering OSD

Sambo1988

Reaction score
Hi all

Just been out for a flight after putting all my components into a next frame and when increasing the throttle the OSD flickers on and off, when doing a punch out the osd stays off until I reduce the throttle, I have no issues with the video feed only the osd I haven’t had this issue before and all I have done is swap the components into a new frame

Any ideas

Thanks

Sam

Hi all

Had a fiddle with this morning figured it out it was the ground from the vtx to the camera swapped it to the same ground as the vtx on the FC and problem solved.
Thought I would mention it in case anyone else has the same issue it might solve it.

Sam

Whenever this happens its because "dirty" current is getting to your camera wiring. Meaning your ESCs are messing with the current being fed to your camera which is why you see artifacts correlated to throttle movement.

Things might have changed now with fancy all-in-one FC's and PDB's but normally you'd install an "LC filter" between your bat and camera system. You can make lc filters pretty easily for very cheap but again I think most modules have them integrated now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
happypapaya