Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

FIxed my video reception issue ...

Soooo, after thinking about this post and showing some contrition, this happens. Took the chameleon out for a run and dicking around with the camera to get it right, took the Hawk 5 out and all good until (of course) I was coming back through some buildings at the old school down the road. Video went south until I punched it to find it again. Landed and there it is: You’ve gotta keep ‘em separated....
Why does gear just fall to pieces? B25D9F22-F962-41FF-AE42-8E03456C069D.jpeg

Grrrr, hate that mate. Buildings are always risky. Fun but risky. All good if you have plenty of funds but otherwise not great. Sorry to see that brother but we've all done it at least once.
Have you flown that path before?

I can't even fly ATM as Bondi is packed. Thinking night flight but not sure about how it will go. Camera and goggles set up?
Mate just send it, obviously observing social distance. If you have enough light through your camera, find a quiet place to fly and celebrate even 5 minutes of flying. I’ve done it at work as long as I can find a focal point to return to (someones donga light). I fiddled with the contrast and brightness settings on my old Fatshark v3 and it was doable just to have a flight.

Reactions: ebeez and Wayno52
Any idea on goggles settings ? I'm normally fairly neutral. I do adjust mainly contrast as it gets darker...?
I just go into display/control and adjust the brightness and contrast until I can see it well enough to fly. As for flying that path before, I normally expect a bit of scraggle, but the video just stopped amd I shat and went into elevate mode. Nothing professional about it and hoped for the best.

Reactions: ebeez and Wayno52
Soooo, after thinking about this post and showing some contrition, this happens. Took the chameleon out for a run and dicking around with the camera to get it right, took the Hawk 5 out and all good until (of course) I was coming back through some buildings at the old school down the road. Video went south until I punched it to find it again. Landed and there it is: You’ve gotta keep ‘em separated....
Why does gear just fall to pieces? View attachment 4288
Just Murphy's law man! He's probably sitting on our shoulders as we take off for a flight! LOL. Sorry to see the damage though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput