Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

First build parts ?s

baevans11

Reaction score
I am building my first quad and I have almost all the parts picked out but I have some questions. My parts I've picked out are as follows: Aramatton Chameleon frame, Betaflight F3 flight controller, oomph velvet motors, Aramatton's 30a escs, lemon rx (I'm waiting on a response from Armatton as to whether the lemon rx they sell with the frame is a sat or the regular rx and can I use that with the f3 and spektrum tx) and the runcam eagle camera. I plan to get the fatshark dominator v3 goggles but I'm a little confused as to what else I need for the camera system. I'm just getting into fpv drones collective pitch helicopters are where my experience lies so any help would be greatly appreciated on the camera system and rx for spektrum tx. Thx in advance.

Raymon from this site turned me onto it and he is the best pilot on here. It has lots of good things going for it, some of my favorite features:

Direct Lipo powered up to 4S
great signal
Overheat protection (lowers output level until safe temp reached, like before takeoff with no airflow)
Small and light, with metal case

and the kicker: Touch N' Race wand option for changing settings wirelesly if you want

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eleveniseven